Spanish Teacher-Middle School
The Oak Park School District has one (1) available Spanish Teacher position at Oak Park Preparatory Academy (6th – 8th grades), for this 2016-2017 school year.
1. Possess a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with a State of Michigan Teacher Certification (or) has a Degree in Spanish.
2. Experience or familiarity with computer programs and other supplemental/support tools.
3. Demonstrate ability to improve students’ academic achievement.
4. Knowledge of standardized test taking skills and practice strategies.
5. Familiarity with the Michigan Educational Assessment Program.
6. Demonstrate dependability, initiative, and organizational skills.
1. Teach the district curriculum appropriate for the subjects and grade level assigned.
2. Maintain proper forms and records as required by the District and the State.
3. Maintain proper classroom discipline.
4. Maintain communications with parents, students and staff.
5. Administer appropriate standardized tests such as MEAP.
6. Participate in in-service training as assigned.
7. Any other duties assigned by Principal, or designee.
All who are interested must apply to the position on-line at: www.oakparkschools.org to complete the application and upload all necessary documents. All letters of interest and / or resumes must be received no later than Thursday, January 12, 2017 by 4:00 p.m.