Math Teacher-High School
The Oak Park School District has an available Math Teaching position available at Oak Park High School for the 2016-2017 school year.
1. Possess a Bachelors or Masters Degree.
2. Possess a standard Michigan Teaching Certificate with secondary Math endorsement (EX).
3. Must be highly qualified.
4. Must complete and pass criminal background check and drug test.
1. Teach the district curriculum appropriate for the subjects and grade level assigned.
2. Maintain proper forms and records as required by the District and the State.
3. Maintain proper classroom discipline.
4. Maintain communications with parents, students and staff.
5. Administer appropriate standardized tests.
6. Participate in in-service training as assigned.
7. Participate on School Committees.
8. Participate in school related activities.
9. Any other duties assigned by the Principal, or designee.
This position is part of the Oak Park Education Association bargaining unit.
APPLICATION METHOD: All interested and qualified applicants must apply by clicking on the “job postings” link at the very top of our districts website, www.oakparkschools.org. You will have to activate your application first, and then apply to positions for which you are qualified. Please upload cover letter, resume, and certifications if applicable. Application deadline: Thursday, January 12, 2017 by 4:00 p.m.