Special Education Teacher_Surline Elementary School
West Branch-Rose City Area Schools has a vacancy for your consideration. Please find the details below.
Special Education Teacher Elementary
Category: Elementary School Teaching/Special Education
Date Posted: 12/10/2019
Location: Surline Elementary School
Date Closing: 01/31/2020
Special Education Teacher for Surline Elementary School
POSITION: Teacher – Elementary Special Education
- Certified special education (full approval) by State of Michigan.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with teachers, parents and students.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to complete required documentation, data collection.
SALARY: Per Master Contract
EFFECTIVE: 2019-2020 School Year; immediately upon completion of application requirements
REPORTS TO: Building Principal and Special Education Supervisor
APPLICATION: Apply through: Frontline Education
CLOSING DATE: January 31, 2020, or until position is filled
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a non-job-related condition or handicap.
West Branch-Rose City Area Schools uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online.