The ESL Teacher will manage instructional programs for students in the ESL program. The ESL teacher will teach students in a pullout/push in program focusing on language arts instruction in the areas of listening, speaking, reading, writing, and grammar and vocabulary.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons and workshops for groups and individuals.
- Design and produce teaching materials and adapt existing materials.
- Plan behavior management strategies for entire class and for individual students under his/her tutelage.
- Prepare appropriate documentation and reports.
- Implement the assigned program of study.
- Foster a classroom climate conducive to learning.
- Utilize instructional and classroom management systems that increase student learning and maximize time on task.
- Monitor student progress towards achieving instructional objectives and goals.
Education, Certifications, and Work Related Experience :
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- NS (ESL) Endorsement
- Elementary/Secondary Teacher Certification
- Job Type: Full-time