Elementary Literacy Coach
Friday, December 20, 2019
Fremont Public Schools
- Guide teachers to collect and analyze data and develop action plans in response to determined student needs.
- Proficient use of appropriate assessment data tools such as, but not limited to, NWEA MAPs, Fountas & Pinnell, MLPP, STAR and text leveling that drives instruction and intervention decisions.
- Provide individualized, classroom-based support to implement comprehensive programs. This will include modeling of best teaching practices.
- Work with building principals to create a K-5 focus on goals for reading achievement.
- Oversee the school’s assessment procedures, training, data collection and collaborate with the principal to complete reports due.
- Participate fully in professional development opportunities and professional research and reading.