NOTICE OF VACANCY
Full-Time Bus Driver
- Full-Time Bus Driver (AM / PM Routes, plus trips)
- CDL Certification with P & S Endorsements
- Must meet all Michigan Pupil Transportation Act Requirements
- Must be able to pass Required Physical Annually
- Meet Federal DOT drug/alcohol testing requirements
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License
- Follow all established policies, practices, and procedures in terms of duties and responsibilities of the position as delegated by Transportation Director.
- Enjoy working with children of all ages and be sensitive to their needs.
- Display professional behavior when working with students, families, co-workers, and others in the community.
- Up to 4 hours per day, plus extra trips (sporting events, field trips, etc.)
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation & Benefits per Brown City Community Schools Employees’ Organization Contract
- Link to Contract: https://secure.munetrix.com/app_assets/docs/school_transparency/2020-2022-BCCS-Employees-Organization-Contract-3798-1571071878-3948.pdf
- Hourly Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour (Daily AM/PM Bus Route)
Deadline to Apply: Until Filled
All interested applicants apply, in writing to:
Neil Kohler, Superintendent
Brown City Community Schools
4349 Second Street, Brown City, MI 48416
Telephone: (810) 346-4700 Fax: (810) 346-3762