Manager of implementation Services - Business
Manager of Implementation Services - Business
Manage the activities of the team responsible for leading the evaluation, implementation, operation, support and services for complex Business information systems in Information Technology. Supervise the planning, budgeting, coaching, staffing and support services in Information Technology.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the activities of the team responsible for the evaluation, implementation, operation, support and services of Business enterprise information systems.
- Oversee the planning, budgeting, staffing and services of the information systems in the computer services consortium.
- Assess and anticipate local district needs and continuously evaluate the effectiveness and direction of Business information technology systems and services.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of short and long-range goals and objectives that support client information technology needs and the organization’s mission and direction.
- Supervise staff as assigned, with emphasis on work plans, schedules, and goals ensuring they relate to organizational objectives and direction.
- Provide leadership and support to new initiatives, coordinating the evaluation, support and implementation of Business information systems.
- Network with stakeholders to receive feedback and deliver application support services and ensure efficient and effective delivery of Business information systems to consortium clients.
- Coordinate and assist in the development and management of department budgets.
- Keep abreast of new developments in information systems and technology.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of system and application documentation.
- Ensure that information system and technology are in compliance with all federal, state and local government laws, rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science; Information Technology; Business Administration; Management or related field
- Five (5) years’ of experience in application development or implementation
- Five (5) years’ experience implementing or managing business information systems
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving and team building skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Demonstrated skill in consultation, problem solving and teamwork
- Demonstrated listening, verbal, and written communication skills
Grade 6, Non-Bargaining salary schedule and a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including health/dental/vision/life and long-term disability insurance. Generous time off including 19 paid holidays, sick, vacation and personal business days. Membership in the Michigan Public Schools Employee Retirement System www.michigan.gov/ors.
Application Process and Timeline: Internal and external applicants must complete and submit an online application at http://www.applitrack.com/resa/OnlineApp/default.aspx (Job ID #15933) by 3:00 p.m., Monday, December 2, 2019 in order to be considered.
Wayne County Regional Educational Service Agency (Wayne RESA) provides leadership and services to the 33 local school districts and 99 Public School Academies (PSAs) that educate almost 290,000 students. Wayne RESA is committed to the process of continuous improvement through service, leadership, collaboration, and excellence, and is a goals-driven organization that empowers staff to maximize resources to support student achievement.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER