Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Belding Area Schools
- Must have Michigan elementary teaching certification.
- Must meet ESEA/No Child Left Behind Highly Qualified requirements.
- Pursuant with State of Michigan Student Safety Legislation, all prospective hires must provide fingerprinting and background check results to the District prior to employment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work collaboratively with multiple teachers to provide support to special education students.
- Implement small group instruction specific to student needs.
- Implement behavior intervention plans.
A COMPLETED ON-LINE APPLICATION IS REQUIRED at https://www.applitrack.com/ioniacountyisd/onlineapp/JobPostings/view.asp?FromAdmin=true&AppliTrackJobId=1649