School Bus Aide
ROSEVILLE COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
PLEASE POST ALL BUILDINGS
NOTICE OF POSITION AVAILABLE
Great Start Readiness Program Bus Aide
Work Year/Hours: School Calendar
Start date: 2019/2020 School Year
Hours: Subject to the GSRP Calendar - Monday - Thursday
7:30 – 9:15 a.m. and 3:30 – 5:15 p.m.
Salary: $9.45 per hour
- Assist the bus driver with loading and unloading students on the bus.
- Secure students safely into car seats.
- Accompany students from the bus into the school and assist with breakfast.
- Assists teachers and bus staff with dismissal and guide students to bus.
- Ensure a positive and safe bus ride experience by building rapport with the students by interacting with the students.
- Good attendance is a must.
Interested, qualified candidates must notify the Personnel Office, via the online TalentEd Hire system. This posting will be open until filled.
Peter Hedemark, Assistant Superintendent
Roseville Community Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, sex, marital status, or handicap. Roseville Community School District is an equal opportunity employer.