Text JOBS to (616) 631-6186 to chat now!
At Choice Schools Associates, we partner with school communities, empowering and equipping them to fulfill their unique mission.
Our local, full-service management company excels at turning around schools who may be having issues with finances, human resources, or recruitment. Our dedicated team will customize our company's services to fit every school's needs and will always be on-site to provide support. We work in conjunction with School Boards and make decisions based on the visions of Board members who have struggled to implement their goals. We are truly committed to fulfilling each Board's mission and will always make decisions based on the best interests of the children.
We are a family-owned company that has been operating in Michigan for more than two decades. Our team members are passionate about helping the children and schools they serve to achieve their dreams. Together, we provide services to children, parents, and families at every school we have been chosen to manage. This recognition, coupled with our emphasis on the achievement of Academy Board goals and Choice standards, makes us truly unique. Choice Schools was rated "Top Work Places" in 2017 and 2018 by Detroit Free Press.
Vision: In our communities, everyone thrives. #EveryoneThrivesHere
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Student Focused
- Expecting Greatness
- Open Communication
- Servant Leadership
EXCELLENCE IS CHOICE.
Our real masterpiece is the unleashing of human potential. While our main focus is on creating the conditions of success for children to achieve their dreams, we also focus on developing one another through meaningful relationships, challenging work, constructive feedback, sound professional training, and a true commitment to nurturing the career path of each team member.
Area Superintendent (Detroit Metro Area)
Full-time, salary, competitive benefits package, year-round, travel (30%) to assigned schools and central office required.
Salary: $85,000-$110,000 depending on qualifications, certifications, and relevant experience
CHOICE SCHOOLS ASSOCIATES
5251 CLYDE PARK AVE SW
WYOMING, MI 49509
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Educational Leadership.
- Current Michigan School Administrator Certificate required.
- Substantial experience as a school Principal, Assistant Superintendent, Superintendent required.
- Successful experience implementing classical education in the liberal arts and sciences, with instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue.
- Experience working with the school Board of Directors.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with school budgets and financial procedures.
- Computer literate/technologically sound.
- Primary goals for the Area Superintendent include serving the Academy Board of Directors, upholding the charter contract with integrity and exceptional interpersonal skills, and implementing the Choice Schools mission and vision while keeping the education of all children as the foundation for these decisions.
- Will provide leadership and support to Choice public Charter schools in Michigan.
- The performance will be measured by Board & Authorizer satisfaction, increases in academic achievement, enrollment growth, sound financial practices leading to an increase in fund balance, and solid compliance to all reporting entities.
- Frequent travel within the State of Michigan is required.
To provide positive and effective leadership and relationship building to include, but not be limited to the following: Administrative leadership to the Board of Directors, leadership and mentorship of the site-based school management team, facilitation and leadership in the areas of instruction, human resource (support staff), finance, and support services.
TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
To apply, please visit: https://choice.workbrightats.com/jobs/
Please contact Beth Spaman, Chief Human Resources Officer, directly with questions at email@example.com
Choice is an Education Service Provider for charter schools in Michigan and is the employer. Please visit www.choiceschools.com for more information. EEOC