Substitute Preschool Aide 2019-2020
Fraser Public Schools
Positions: Substitute Preschool Aide 2019-2020
Location: Dooley Center
Salary: $9.45/Hour - No Benefits
Reports To: Program Director
· High school diploma.
· 18 years of age or older.
· Completion of background check and Department of Human Service clearance as well as fingerprinting required before start date.
Job Goal: Assist in providing safe, nurturing, supportive care. This is an on call position and you will be notified as work becomes available.
1. Follow school and licensing procedures.
2. Be aware of safety issues and emergency procedures.
3. Greet parents and children in a friendly manner.
4. Maintain a clean, safe, and inviting environment.
5. Assist teacher with daily activities and routines.
6. Maintain good communication with children, parents and other staff.
7. Regular and reliable attendance.
8. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the teacher director.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: school year
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually by the director or supervisor.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any duties requested by his or her management that generally fit into the job expectations.
Essential Functions of the job as per the Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
FRASER PUBLIC SCHOOLS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OR RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX. AGE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, RELIGION, MARITAL STATUS, OR DISABILITY IN ITS PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES. THE FOLLOWING PERSON HAS BEEN DESIGNATED TO HANDLE INQUIRIES REGARDING THE NONDISCRIMINATION POLICIES: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES, 33466 GARFIELD, FRASER, MI 48026 (586) 439.7000.