Substitute Hall Monitor - Fraser High School
Fraser Public Schools
Positions: Substitute Hall Monitor 2019-2020
Location: Fraser High School
Salary: $10.00/Hour - Non-Union - No Benefits
Reports To: Assistant Principal
- School related work experience preferred.
- Must be team oriented.
- Must be able to work assigned shift hours.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with students, parents, staff, and visitors
JOB GOAL: Responsible for working with staff for the overall safety and security of the building. Individual will supervise students during hallway traffic, cafeteria, and school grounds including parking lots, bathroom, and locker rooms, to insure students are orderly and complying with school regulations.
- Walking the hallways and checking to secure areas around the high school.
- Escorting students to and from class when required.
- Monitoring student behavior during school day functions and activities.
- Delivery of passes from the various offices around our high school.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: This job is during the school year only and when the students are in session. This shift is 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM (Times may vary based on the needs of the building) Monday through Friday.
Evaluation: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any duties requested by his or her management that generally fit into the job expectations.
Essential Functions of the job as per the Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
FRASER PUBLIC SCHOOLS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OR RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX. AGE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, RELIGION, MARITAL STATUS, OR DISABILITY IN ITS PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES. THE FOLLOWING PERSON HAS BEEN DESIGNATED TO HANDLE INQUIRIES REGARDING THE NONDISCRIMINATION POLICIES: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES, 33466 GARFIELD, FRASER, MI 48026 (586) 439.7000