Energized by invested teachers? Tired of bureaucracy? Looking for freedom to push education in new innovative ways?
If you answered YES to these questions, we would love to talk with you about our IES Executive Director position. This role in one word is the pacesetter for our organization. You may be thinking “what is a pacesetter?” A pacesetter is “a person, group or organization that is the most progressive or successful and serves as a model to be imitated.” This is a perfect description of the role we have available to lead Innovative Education Services (IES). The main focus areas of this position are growing schools, fostering innovation, and championing global initiatives.
Innovative Education Services (IES) is the non-profit management company that manages all IES schools. We currently have management agreements with 3 schools: Innocademy, iCademy Global, and Innocademy Allegan. In addition, we provide a variety of supports to several other schools including HR Support, Finance Support and consulting. You can learn more about our current schools at www.innovativeedservices.com.
IES schools are driven by their vision of embracing innovation. Innovative Education Services fosters a community of leaders to be agents who empower change at home and abroad. Each IES school has non-negotiable foundations of
- global learning--learning that the world is much bigger than the area in which we live;
- collaboration--working together is the norm and highly celebrated; teacher-led structure--where each teacher has a piece of ownership of the school;
- whole child learning--providing growth opportunities for the development of each child emotionally, spiritually, physically and academically;
- high academic achievement:
- stewardship opportunities--teaching and encouraging students to think outside themselves; and
- Just Right Learning--meeting students where they are academically.
We are looking for someone who
- Has a demonstrated ability to be a Servant leader
- People naturally follow and who in turn empowers people to reach their full potential
- Possesses a non-traditional bias and is willing to continually learn and reach for new opportunities
- Has a belief and passion for Digital content and understand its implications for just right learning
- Values global experience and has a passion to impact hurting areas through education
- Is energized by innovation and the ability to make a difference in the world of education
- Exhibits knowledge of education and fully committed to growing every kid in a data driven environment.
- Is Relational and invests in students, staff and parents. Creates a culture in which all parties feel valued and safe to try new things.
- Administrator certificate wonderful but not required