Jr/Sr High School Foreign Language / VPAA Teacher
HILLMAN COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
Jr/Sr High School Foreign Language / VPAA Teacher Position
2019-2020 School Year
Hillman Jr/Sr High School is a small public school with small classes in a professional atmosphere, where integrity is valued and creating a family atmosphere is important.
Our school is dedicated to encouraging each individual to achieve his or her personal best within this modest, caring family environment. We are currently recruiting for a full-time grades 6-12 Foreign Language teacher.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be enthusiastic, passionate about teaching and caring toward our students.
- Prepare, plan, develop, and teach programs that serve the needs of each individual student.
- Be able to continue open communications with parents and work with colleagues in constructing and maintaining a supportive and motivating team environment.
- Keep accurate and updated records and prepare reports.
Education and Qualifications:
- Michigan certified and/or highly qualified in one or more of these areas: Foreign Language and one or more VPAA (Visual/Performing/Applied Art) courses. Will consider multiple certifications.
- Applications must include full resume with at least three references.
- Jr/Sr High school experience preferred.
- Demonstration of effective classroom management techniques.
- Demonstration of effective integration of technology into instruction.
Reports to: Jr/Sr High School Principal
Posted on: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Apply by: Until position is filled
Apply to: William Lake, Principal
firstname.lastname@example.org (Emails accepted)
Hillman Community Schools
26042 M-32 South
Hillman, MI 49746
Hillman Community Schools is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.