Special Education Teacher (K-6)
Text JOBS to (616) 631-6186 to chat now!
Macomb Montessori Academy is a diverse educational community built on the Montessori philosophy that fosters curiosity, creativity, and critical thinking in its students.
Macomb Montessori Academyis a diverse educational communitybuilt on the Montessori philosophy that fosters curiosity, creativity, and critical thinkingin its students. The Academy will foster an environment that meets students' individual needs to pursue academic excellence, become life-long learners, and responsible global citizens.
Hear from Administration, Staff, Parents and Students about being a part of the MMA family: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgBFyaBCkFo
Macomb Montessori Academy will be a recognized model of Montessori learning and a thriving, diverse community that respects students, inspires teachers, supports families and enhances the community. Enriched through this model, our children will be academically, socially, and emotionally ready to take their place in our world.
EXCELLENCE IS CHOICE.
Our real masterpiece is the unleashing of human potential. While our main focus is on creating the conditions of success for children to achieve their dreams, we also focus on developing one another through meaningful relationships, challenging work, constructive feedback, sound professional training, and a true commitment to nurturing the career path of each team member.
Special Education Teacher for 2019-2020 School Year!
*Competitive salary, benefits and 401k*
*Montessori training provided*
Macomb Montessori Academy
14057 East 9 Mile
Warren, MI 48089
- Valid Michigan elementary teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement: Cognitive Impairment, Learning disabled, or Emotional Impairment
- Able to differentiate instruction for each individual student based on their academic growth plan.
- Excellent verbal and written expression using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Works well and has a passion for urban education.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee, and buy-up options for family.
- 401K Program offered.
- SCECH's available for professional development.
- Opportunities for additional responsibilities and advancement available.
To provide students with a first class learning experience, contributing to their development as responsible citizens and leaders in their communities.
TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
To apply, please visit: https://choice.workbrightats.com/jobs/
Please contact Sara Hogle, Human Resources Generalist directly with questions at email@example.com
Choice is an Education Service Provider for charter schools in Michigan and is the employer. Please visit www.choiceschools.com for more information. EEOC