The Michigan Elementary and Middle School Principals Association (MEMSPA) is seeking an outstanding individual for the position of Administrative Assistant.
Under the direction of the associate executive director, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for support of association events and activities.
This individual will be an important member of the MEMSPA team.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Assist with the creation, promotion, and execution of events and activities
- Assist associate executive director in creating, promoting, and executing successful association events through timely promotion; logistical execution; and member engagement.
- Continuing the excellent reputation of service to our members.
- Demonstration of a high level of personal responsibility to provide the best for our members.
- Associates degree in a relevant field
- Experience in professional office setting preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects under time and resource pressure
- Detail and results-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with online platforms
- Familiar with the latest advances in effective use of digital and social media for communications (ie, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, etc.)
MEMSPA offers a modern, comfortable, professional office environment. In-state travel required for conferences and workshops that may involve nights/weekends. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.