English Teacher JR/SR High School
- State of Michigan English (BA) or Language Arts (BX) certification required.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, effective, and long lasting relationships with students, peers, parents, and community
- Creativity and positivity are a must
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues to improve instructional practice and student achievement
- Must be knowledgeable of Common Core State Standards and strategies to meet the academic, developmental, and social-emotional needs of students
- Competency in the administration and interpretation of academic assessments
- Demonstrated ability to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students
- Strong understanding of the use of technology as a tool for student engagement
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (oral and written)
- Support and participate in all district and building level school improvement initiatives and plans.
- Evidence of professional work habits and conduct consistent with the ethics of the profession
Position to begin January 16, 2019.
Please send letter of interest, résumé, references, and two current letters of recommendation to:
Mr. Scott Morey, Mesick JR/SR High Principal, Mesick Consolidated Schools, P.O. Box 275, Mesick, Michigan 49668
Or email the documents in a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org