Foreign Language Teacher: Spanish
Candidates need to be certified to teach Spanish or at the secondary level or K-12 with the State of Michigan certification. Computer knowledge and ability to integrate technology into the classroom required. Preferred candidates may have other applicable certifications and an interest in being involved in extracurricular activities.
- Proof of having passed Michigan subject area competency testing or equivalent.
- Trained in current teaching strategies.
- Well-versed in technology integration and computer usage.
- Well-versed in M-STEP/SAT standards and benchmarks for core subject area(s).
- Demonstrated experience and competency in standards based teaching and assessment practices.
- Experienced in use of effective classroom discipline strategies.
- Familiar with the unique needs of middle school and high school students.
- Salary—per HPS contract, potentially part-time position.