Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing accounts payable for the district; accounts payable for all accounts; processing of purchase orders; reconciling statements.
Length of Work Year: 12 Months
Minimum of a High School Diploma, supplemented by two years of experience in accounts payable an Associate’s Degree is preferred. Possess strong computer and program application skills. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality and discretion. Other qualifications as determined by the Superintendent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing all accounts payable for the general fund, athletics, and cafeteria.
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality, attendance, and flexibility, while working cooperatively with Business Manager and other employees.
- Maintains prompt, daily attendance at work.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Accounting Department
- Process all purchase orders and then checking packing slips to purchase orders and invoices
- Process all accounts payable for General Fund, Athletics and Food Service
- Reconcile monthly statements
- Maintain Spreadsheets on vendors
- Filing paid invoices