Primary duties of computer word processing, records retention, bookkeeping, duplication, keyboarding, filing, working with the public, and reporting to the administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Keeps confidential matters confidential.
- Is responsible for verifying and documenting staff attendance.
- Supervises, trains and evaluates co-op students working in Administrative Services.
- Performs receptionist duties: greets the public and operates the switchboard.
- Receives and transmits information to the appropriate recipient.
- Types evaluation for the instructors, support staff, and technical-clerical staff.
- Processes information using office equipment and software housed in the building.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of software used.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of telephone system and public address system.
- Possesses general knowledge of two-way communication system.
- Upholds the quality of technical-clerical work performed at TTC by utilizing a procedures manual, relaying current information to the technical-clerical staff, and by participating in the evaluation of technical-clerical employees.
- Is thoroughly knowledgeable of the district's purchasing procedures and directs, supervises, and assists with the evaluation of the TTC bookkeeper.
- Is knowledgeable of the district's organization, education philosophy, accounting system, organizational chart, and master agreements.
- Distributes a weekly calendar of events for TTC.
- Performs secretarial duties for the Principal and various committees.
- Maintains official leave records for TTC employees.