Assistant Statewide Educational Network Project Manager
The Assistant Statewide Educational Network (SEN) Project Manager (PM) will work with the Michigan Statewide Educational Network (MISEN) and current SEN PM to oversee the SEN initiative. The Assistant SEN PM, in collaboration with the SEN Advisory Committee, will assist with the design of and planning for the continued building and operation of the Statewide Educational Network (SEN). The Assistant SEN PM will oversee and coordinate the activities needed to carry out the work of this project. The Assistant SEN PM will seek to build statewide collaboration and support to maximize the benefits for schools across Michigan. The Assistant SEN PM will assist the current SEN PM with facilitating the SEN Advisory Committee.
One (1) full-time position available; 37.5 hours per week; 52 weeks per year.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Non-Union, At-Will Position.
Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance after one full day of employment. Employees shall be subject to the co-payment of health care costs in accordance with state law.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum of five (5) years of experience with designing, maintaining, and supporting Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies. At least five (5) years of experience working with educational networks. Experience creating RFPs. Experience supporting technology in education preferred. Experience working with E-Rate preferred.
External applications accepted until the position is filled and will be considered in the order in which they are received.
For questions regarding job description, please call Human Resources at (810) 591-4456.
- All candidates should complete the online application and upload a resume at http://www.geneseeisd.org/ by selecting the job postings link.
- If you have access to a scanner, upload a copy of the required educational documentation.
- Transcripts printed from the Internet are not acceptable.
- If you do not have access to a scanner, plan to bring this documentation if you are selected to interview.
- Please do not send paper documentation to Human Resources.
An Equal Opportunity Employer