SECONDARY PHYSICS TEACHER (FULL TIME) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have a valid Secondary (9-12) Michigan teaching certificate
- Physics Endorsement (DE); Competency in content area
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with students, parents, and staff
- Strong communication, technology, and organizational skills
- Competency in student management and supervision
- Involvement with our students in extracurriculars is desirable.
Course load may include Physics, Biology
Teacher job responsibilities are available for download.
LOCATION: De La Salle Collegiate High School
SCHEDULE: 1.0 FTE - Ten and one-half Month / Full Time
START: August 15, 2018
INTERVIEWS: June 2018
Only completed online applications will be considered. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview. De La Salle Collegiate is committed to maintaining a learning/working environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect, free from discrimination and harassment. There is no tolerance for discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, disability or age. The School prohibits harassment and other forms of discrimination whether occurring at school, on School property, in a School vehicle, or at any School related activity or event.