Start Date: 2018-19 School Year
- Social Worker certification required
- Must have strong behavioral background with an emphasis on creating and implementing behavior plans
- Strong data analysis experience preferred
- ABA experience preferred
- EI experience preferred
- Provide professional development on behavior strategies to teachers and administrators
- Works with District in behavior support
- Develops RTI and behavior in strategic planning
- Takes an active role in the SST at the District Level by addressing behavioral needs for all students
- Regular and consistent attendance
Internal candidates: Interested internal candidates should complete an online transfer application.
External candidates: Interested and qualified external candidates must complete an online application.
Please note: mailed, faxed or emailed letters of interest and resumes will not be accepted.
Lake Orion Community Schools does not discriminate on the basis of sex, color, national origin, religion, age, height, weight, marital status or otherwise qualified handicapped individuals with respect to District educational programs, activities and employment practices.
Pine Tree Center - Special Ed