ESSEXVILLE-HAMPTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Posting Title: Secondary Counselor (Garber High School)
Responsibilities: The primary job responsibilities for this position are:
- Schedule high school students
- Guidance of career and coursework for students (NCAA, College, Career Center, Trades, etc.)
- Counseling of students (Social, Emotional, Educational, etc.)
- State testing coordination and implementation
- Dual Enrollment and transcripts
- Other duties as assigned .
Qualifications: Required: Master Degree in education from an accredited college or university with Counseling endorsement or equivalent by state. Must be Highly Qualified as determined by the State of Michigan.
Preferred: Prior experience and/or teacher certification in Secondary subjects
Reports to: Garber High School Administration
Deadline: June 14, 2018 or until filled.
Please send copy of resume, letter of interest, transcripts and copy of teaching certificate via mail or email to:
Eric Allshouse, Curriculum Director
303 Pine Street
Essexville, MI 48732