K-12 Special Education Teacher
Boyne City Schools has a full-time opening for a Certified K-12 Special Education for Boyne City Middle School to be effective for the 2018-19 school year.
Persons interested must be able to demonstrate or show evidence of quality experiences with adolescent-aged students. The successful candidates must exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with the various populations they will be working with.
We are looking for persons with one or more of the following certifications::
- A strong background in teaching.
- Current teaching certification in K-12 Special Education (multi-area certified preferred)
- Knowledge of Research-based Instructional Practices.
- The ability to teach a variety of ability-level students in the same classroom.
- Working knowledge of the State Standards and Benchmarks.
- Demonstration of effective classroom management techniques.
- Demonstration of effective integration of technology into their instruction.
Please direct questions to Mike Wilson, M.S. Principal at (231) 439-8230.
Persons who are interested in becoming part of the Boyne City Public School Teaching Staff, in the above listed certifications, should apply online on or before Friday, June 22, 2018.
Please apply online through our link at http://boynecity.cyberschool.com/custom/jobs.html