7th & 8th Grade Math Teacher
Portland Public School
POSITION: 7th & 8th Grade Math Teacher
LOCATION: Middle School
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate for grades 6-8 with an endorsement in Math (EX).
- Highly qualified to teach the above subjects as per No Child Left Behind (NCLB) requirements
1. Endorsements/Certifications in other applicable areas, grade K-12.
2. Experience working with Middle School students
3. Experience in working with special needs students
4. Working knowledge of curriculum, instruction, and assessment
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Excellent organizational skills
7. Willingness to coach or serve as an advisor for extracurricular activities
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. Salary and benefits per Master Agreement between Portland Education Association and the Board of Education.
2. Must have fingerprints scanned electronically and submitted to Michigan State Police prior to hire.
Letter of application, resume, and copies of credentials to:
Ms. Leanna Davis
Portland Middle School
745 Storz Ave.
Portland, MI 48875