Academic Resource Program Teacher
Academic Resource Program Teacher – Bloomfield Hills High School
2018 - 2019 School Year
Applications are being accepted for Academic Resource Program Teacher. This is a Bloomfield Hills Education Association (“BHEA”) bargaining unit position
Responsible to: Building Principal
QUALIFICATIONS AND REPSONSIBILITIES:
- Possess a valid Michigan teacher certificate with an endorsement in Special Education
- EI, CI, or LD endorsement preferred
- Must meet the highly qualified teacher requirements for secondary education.
- Willingness to participate in training and implementing the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) Middle Years Programme
COMPENSATION BENEFITS: Pursuant to the BHEA bargaining unit agreement.
STARTING DATE: August 27, 2018*
* New Staff Orientation: August 23 & 24, 2018 – Attendance Required
METHOD OF APPLICATION: All applicants, who want to be considered for this position, must submit an application at: www.oakland.k12.mi.us/OHRC
It is the policy of the Bloomfield Hills Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, height, weight, marital status, disability, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws, in its programs, services, activities, or employment practices. Inquiries related to discrimination on the basis of disability should be directed to the Section 504 Coordinator: Director of Special Education, 7273 Wing Lake Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301, (248) 341-5415. Direct all other inquiries related to discrimination to: Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources and Labor Relations, 7273 Wing Lake Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301, (248) 341-5425.