ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT V – CTE
TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT V – CTE
- High School Graduate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with attention to detail essential.
- Ability to maintain professional attitude during stressful situations.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in AS400, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power School
- Willingness to learn new programs quickly (i.e. CTEIS, CTE Navigator, NOCTI Testing, & Precision Exams programs).
- Proficiency in typing (40 wpm), filing, clerical skills.
- Prior secretarial/clerical experience at building level preferred.
REPORTS TO: CTE Director
JOB GOAL: To perform their assigned duties in such a manner to maintain the best possible educational programs and services.
- Coordinates ordering and distributing of supplies, materials, etc.
- Performs all CTE data input functions supporting all aspects of the CTE Department.
- Maintains records and files, including confidential data.
- Prepares and distributes various permits, mailings, work orders, etc.
- Creates various report, correspondence and forms.
- Assists administration with correspondence, scheduling, maintaining files, etc.
- Contacts staff, parents and students on a number of topics.
- Receives sorts and distributes mail and operates and maintains office equipment.
- Organizes and maintains School Dude and outlook calendars.
- Works with transportation on bus schedules.
- Coordinates field trips through online Infofinder program.
- Other duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 11-month position, per negotiated contract.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually by the CTE Director.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any duties requested by his or her management that generally fit into the job expectations.
Essential Functions of the job as per the Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
FRASER PUBLIC SCHOOLS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OR RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX. AGE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, RELIGION, MARITAL STATUS, OR DISABILITY IN ITS PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES. THE FOLLOWING PERSON HAS BEEN DESIGNATED TO HANDLE INQUIRIES REGARDING THE NONDISCRIMINATION POLICIES: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES, 33466 GARFIELD, FRASER, MI 48026 (586) 439.7000.
Revision Date 05/29/2018