Assistant Superintendent for Elementary Education, Equity and Inclusion
Assistant Superintendent for
Elementary Education, Equity and Inclusion
- Master’s Degree with emphasis on instructional leadership.
- Valid State of Michigan Teaching Certificate.
- Five years of successful administrative experience, including a minimum of three years building administrative experience with Central Office experience preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Successful experience with diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
A job description is attached to this posting.
SALARY: $120,000 - $140,500 per year plus a comprehensive benefit package.
Interested and qualified applicants must complete an online application and attach a Letter of Interest and current resume through the Oakland Human Resources Consortium at: