Dean of Intervention and Special Education at Warrendale Charter Academy
Bring your passion for influencing and supporting our youth to National Heritage Academies (NHA) as a dean to one of our NHA partner schools.
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80+ schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of “challenging each child to achieve…” and we pride ourselves on our students’ ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-8 at NHA.
In our schools you will find bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. While working at an NHA partner school you will make a difference in the lives of our over 500 students. You will gain invaluable experience and have fun along the way. Here are a few ways we grow and celebrate together; NHA professional development opportunities, a company-wide March Madness tournament, and spirit contests amongst staff during designated appreciation weeks.
In this position, the school principal and director of school quality will be there to support you every step of the way. Along with our result-driven curriculum and commitment to educating the whole child – academically, morally, and socially – you and your students will be set up for success.
- Lead and coach a team of educators through weekly classroom observations and one-on-one meetings
- Support academic growth by providing feedback and evaluating educators
- Supervise student discipline
- Develop a strong instructional team committed to success and NHA’s mission and purpose
- Manage parent and community relationships and maintain high levels of parent satisfaction
- Promote strong student achievement results
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in teaching, as well as previous school administration experience
- Must hold a valid administrator license for the state in which you are applying, if required
- Candidates with experience working with at-risk students – preferred, if applicable to the school
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.