Secondary/K-12 Spanish Teacher
Candidates need to be certified to teach Spanish with the proper State of Michigan certification. Computer knowledge and ability to integrate technology into the classroom required. Preferred candidates may have other applicable certifications and an interest in being involved in extracurricular activities.
- Trained in current teaching strategies.
- Well-versed in technology integration and computer usage.
- Demonstrated experience and competency in standards-based teaching and assessment practices.
- Experienced in use of effective classroom discipline strategies.
- Familiar with unique needs.