Teacher Assistant (Full-time, benefits)
EXCELLENCE IS CHOICE
Our real masterpiece is the unleashing of human potential. While our main focus is on creating the conditions of success for children to achieve their dreams, we also focus on developing one another through meaningful relationships, challenging work, constructive feedback, sound professional training, and a true commitment to nurturing the career path of each team member.
Teacher Assistant (Full-time, with Benefits)
24218 Garner Street
Southfield, MI 48033
• Complete at least two years of study at an institution of higher education (equal to 60 semester hours)
• Meet the highly qualified requirements according to the ESSA
• Michigan Elementary Teacher Certificate desired.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent verbal and written expression.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Works well in a collaborative environment.
To provide support to teachers in order for students to experience a first class learning experience, contributing to their development as responsible citizens and leaders in their communities.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Choice Schools Associates LLC is an Education Service Provider for charter schools in Michigan and is the employer. EEOC