Varsity Football Coach
The following position is available at Bath Community Schools:
POSITION: Varsity Football Coach
- Knowledge of coaching football
- Teacher certification is preferred
- Previous record of positive coaching and competitive experiences in the sport is preferred. Coaching experience preferred
- CPR certification and first aid training are required
- Knowledge of strength and conditioning
- Quality communication skills
- External applicants must be actively employed by EDUStaff
COMPENSATION: Compensation to be paid per BEA Contract – Schedule C
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Reports to the Athletic Director
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until filled
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply online at http://bathschools.net
The District reserves the right to select the person it believes will be the most successful in this position and will be the greatest benefit to the school(s).
All applications are processed utilizing the Clinton County Online Application Consortium - AppliTrack.
You can find this link on the district web site, http://bathschools.net click on the job opportunities tab.
If you have any questions, please contact Shannon Proctor at 517-641-6721 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.