Early Childhood/GSRP Teacher
EARLY CHILDHOOD/GSRP TEACHER
The Oak Park School District has an opening for an Early Childhood/GSRP teacher, for the current 2017-2018 school year.
1. Possess a Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree
2. Possess a standard Michigan Teaching Certification – with ZA endorsement.
3. Major or minor in subject area.
4. Meets NCLB requirements as highly qualified teacher.
5. Must be C.P.R. certified.
1. Teach the district curriculum appropriate for the subjects and grade level assigned.
2. Maintain proper forms and records as required by the District and the State.
3. Maintain proper classroom discipline.
4. Maintain communications with parents, students and staff.
5. Administer appropriate standardized tests.
6. Participate in in-service training as assigned.
7. Participate on School Committees.
8. Participate in school related activities.
9. Any other duties assigned by principal or designee.
This position is part of the Oak Park Education Association bargaining unit.
SALARY RANGE: TBD based upon education and experience.
All who are interested must apply to the position on-line at: www.oakparkschools.org to complete the teacher application and upload all necessary documents. All letters of interest and / or resumes must be received no later than Friday, January 12, 2017 by 4:00 p.m.
The Oak Park School District is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, religion, citizenship, handicap, height, weight, and marital status. 12/18/17