Elementary Principal/Title Director/Curriculum Coordinator
ELEMENTARY PRINCIPAL/TITLE DIRECTOR/CURRICULUM COORDINATOR
The Peck Community Schools Board of Education is conducting a search for an Elementary Principal. To be eligible for this position, candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- A master’s degree in educational administration preferred or must be working toward educational administration degree with short-term accomplishment.
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in teaching and/or school administration.
- Knowledge and expertise in the areas of curriculum and Title programs
- Ability to provide leadership within a Professional Learning Community.
- Ability to provide leadership in data analysis, curriculum and program implementation.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate.
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should send a cover letter, current resume, transcripts, credentials and two (2) recent letters of recommendation to:
Frank Johnson, Superintendent of Schools
Peck Community Schools
222 E. Lapeer
Peck, MI 48466
Phone: (810) 378-5171
Fax: (810) 378-5116
Deadline for applications materials: December 8, 2017
The Peck Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, height, weight, martial or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information or any other legally protected category in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities (Board Policy 3122)